Visa consultation and migration assessment – next steps:
If you are not sure which visa is best for your situation then a visa assessment is the next step.
Completion of assessment form below – we need full information on your background to give you advice on your situation. We request Clients to complete the consultation form below at least 4 hours before the appointment time.
- Complete the migration assessment fields below. Please allow at least 20 minutes and have your documentation ready (passport, previous education qualifications, current resume). Note: if the fields marked with a green asterisk (*) are incomplete, then we may be unable to assess your case.
- After you have completed the online form, we will be in touch to arrange an appointment time and issue an invoice for your attention. Invoices must be paid prior to the appointment unless otherwise agreed.
- Appointments can be conducted at our Melbourne office or over the phone/Skype.
- A map of our Melbourne office is located here. Visa consultations are by appointment only. Sorry, we do not accept walk-ins.
- Our advice will address whether you are able to qualify for migration to Australia, potential issues, an honest opinion on the probability of success and the next steps.
- If you decide to fully engage our services, any visa consultation fee paid will be credited against your final invoice.
- If you prefer to fill in your details in a separate Word document during your own time, please send a request to: enquiries[@]evolvemigration.com.au (remove the brackets [ ])