Visa consultation and migration assessment – next steps:
If you are not sure which visa is best for your situation then a visa assessment is the next step.
Completion of assessment form below – we need full information on your background to give you advice on your situation. We request Clients to complete the consultation form below at least 4 hours before the appointment time.
Note: the introductory visa assessment is intended to determine your visa options, potential issues and whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Specific advice relating to your circumstances or Expression of Interest (EOI) assessment are not applicable to the free introductory visa assessment.
- Complete the migration assessment fields below. Please allow at least 20 minutes and have your documentation ready (passport, previous education qualifications, current resume). Note: if the fields marked with a green asterisk (*) are incomplete, then we may be unable to assess your case.
- After you have completed the online form, we will advise in writing which visa options may be available to you.
- If you wish to make an appointment at our Melbourne office or to discuss your matter over the phone/Skype then the first 30 minutes of your consultation is free. Any extra time will incur a fee of $55 (including GST) for every 30 minutes and will be communicated to you during the initial consultation if you wish to proceed.
- A map of our Melbourne office is located here. Visa consultations are by appointment only. Sorry, we do not accept walk-ins.
- Our initial advice will address whether you are able to qualify for migration to Australia, potential issues, an honest opinion on the probability of success and the next steps.
- If you decide to fully engage our services, any visa consultation fee paid will be credited against your final invoice.
- If you prefer to fill in your details in a separate Word document during your own time, please send a request to: enquiries[@]evolvemigration.com.au (remove the brackets [ ])