Australian Visa Services
Our visa services can be tailored to your specific needs. Evolve Migration Australia can offer you specialist visa advice, risk assessment of your circumstances and the professional guidance you need to get started on migrating to Australia. Our team will prepare and lodge the visa application on your behalf as well as liaise with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. We will keep you fully updated on the progress of your applications.
Evolve Migration Australia can assist with a range of temporary or permanent visa applications. The following list of visas are the most common in their category and our advice is not limited to the visa services mentioned below. We will consider all visa options available and advise you on the most appropriate visa subclass based on your circumstances.
Our professional fees include in-depth consultations, advice, research and guidance through every step of the process. In cases where additional applicants are included in a combined application or health/character waivers are required, then any extra fees will be revised and disclosed to you after the consultation.
Our Visa Services include (but are not limited to)…
• Pre-application and visa strategy planning
• Preliminary assessments of visa prospects
• Specific advice for complex migration issues
• Request for waivers of ‘no further stay conditions’
• Skills assessment
• Access to discounted health insurance policies
• Arranging medical assessments
• Submissions for character and medical issues
• Visa application review – have you prepared the application yourself and want us to perform a final check?
• Visa application lodgement
• Monitoring and decision notification
• Online consultation
• Application tracking
• Regular immigration news and updates
• Settlement information for your arrival in Australia
• Citizenship applications
The Three Stages of the Visa Process
Know Your Visa Type
Before applying for your visa to Australia, applicants should consider the most appropriate visa subclass under which they wish to lodge their visa application. After an initial visa assessment, Evolve Migration Australia will be able to recommend which visa type has the best chance of success for your personal circumstances.
Please take note, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection ‘Find a Visa’ tool may not include all the visas that you are eligible for.
Make an appointment for a free no obligation 30-minute introductory visa assessment today.
Once you know the visa type you need to apply for, Evolve Migration Australia will explain in plain English all the relevant information to that visa category which includes its Visa Application Charge fees, supporting documents and an estimate processing time. We will complete the visa application form for you and any accompanying secondary applicants.