Tertiary Scholarship Fund is now accepting applications
- Applications are open to both local and international students,
- Applicants must be in their second year or above and enrolled full-time at an accredited tertiary institution in Victoria
- Applicants must have scored an average of at least 70 points for four subjects over two semesters. Post-graduate candidates by research can submit a transcript of their final year undergraduate degree results.
Selection Criteria is further determined by:
• Academic excellence
• Voluntary community service
• Personal interview of shortlisted candidates
Applications close Friday 24 July 2015 and may be submitted via the online application form or by post to Tertiary Scholarship Fund, 205/258 Little Bourke St, Melbourne, VIC 3000.
For more information on this scholarship opportunity, see their website for more details: http://www.tsf.org.au/